Latex gloves are a kind of gloves, they are different from ordinary gloves and are made of latex. It is made of natural latex with other fine additives, the product has a special surface treatment and is comfortable to wear. It is an essential hand protection product, it is widely used in industrial and agricultural production, medical treatment, daily family, life, beauty, and other industries.
The latex glove making machine is mainly composed of four parts: batching equipment, soaking equipment, plasticizing furnace, and powder removal equipment. Generally, it is processed by a series of processes such as hand mold dipping tank, drying, vulcanization, and cooling. Latex gloves are divided into disposable latex gloves, household latex gloves, industrial latex gloves, medical latex gloves, and other categories.
Price of Latex Glove Making Machine:
Latex glove making machine has mature production technology, reliable equipment, good mechanical performance, easy operation, and maintenance, and has the advantages of continuous dip molding and vulcanization integration. The equipment is equipped with a fully automatic demoulding device (manipulator), which has high production efficiency and a high finished product rate. The labor cost is low, and various models and specifications can be produced online at the same time.
The latex glove production line has a variety of specifications such as 46 meters, 60 meters, 78 meters, and 120 meters. It has a high degree of automation, a large output, and can be configured to automatically demold. It can also be produced according to customers. The length of the site design and installation production line. YG Machinery as a manufacturer of latex glove making machine in China, Yugong provides you with high-quality and durable latex gloves manufacturing machinery. In addition, YG can also provide you with PE gloves making machine, nitrile gloves machine, and labor protection glove machine.and a disposable glove making machine.
Characteristics of Latex Glove Making Machine:
- The machine can be humanized according to various materials (natural rubber, nitrile rubber, PVC, PC curing molding process, reasonable process, automatic balance glue filling system, make the product stable, the coating thickness is thin, the length is uniform, no-sag It has the characteristics of uniform temperature, high output, easy and simple demoulding.
- The oven adopts the principle of hot air circulation to make the internal temperature of the oven even, and the use of high-performance insulation materials to effectively ensure that the temperature does not run off, thereby improving the use of the machine’s thermal efficiency. The machine’s heating system uses an automatic temperature control system with high-performance control switches to increase The accuracy of temperature control, thereby improving the pass rate of products.
- With the specially designed elastic piston type mold connecting device, the operation of replacing the mold is simple, and there is no mold dropping phenomenon.
How are Latex Gloves Produced?
- The rubber is first sliced by a rubber mixer, and then sliced and sent to a sol tank to mix with gasoline. After the sol is emulsified and prepared, the latex intermediate tank is pumped.
- The rubber solution dissolved in gasoline is fed from the top of the distillation tower. After steam heating and distillation, the light-weight gasoline is heated into the gas phase, and the gasoline gas is mixed and cooled by cold water in the oil and gas cooler. The oil-water mixture then goes to the oil-water separator, the oil-water layer. The upper gasoline is recovered, and the lower water is pumped to the cooling water tower for cooling. After cooling, the gas gasoline in the distillation tower is cooled.
- The latex of the distillation tower kettle is sent to the latex mixing tank for agitation according to its own pressure. After preparation, the latex of the glove raw material is separated by a centrifuge, and then toned and filtered for use.
- The glove model is first cleaned with acid and alkali and washed with water. The washed model is first immersed in hot water and heated to the coagulant and dried for dipping. After dipping, it is sent to the oven for preliminary drying, added with fiber inner sleeve, washed with hot water, and then sent to the oven for curing and drying. The gloves are inflated after demoulding, low-temperature setting, medium temperature drying, washing, dehydration, drying, and then packed and sent to the finished product warehouse.
Advantages of Latex Gloves:
- Good elasticity, comfortable to wear, free of oxidants, silicone oil, fat, and salt.
- High tensile strength, puncture resistance, and not easy to break.
- It has excellent chemical resistance, resistance to certain pH, and certain organic solvents, such as acetone.
- There are few chemical residues on the surface, low iron content, low particle content, suitable for a strict clean room environment.
Latex Glove Making Machine Manufacturer—YG Machinery
The latex glove making machine belongs to a huge type of mechanical equipment. In order to reduce the trouble of installation and debugging for foreign customers, and facilitate the maintenance or equipment migration, the detachable structure is specially designed to promote the best utilization of equipment.
YG machinery adopts building block production and assembly in the factory area, carry out preliminary adjustment of the machinery, and then leaves the factory. Especially conducive to the transportation and installation of export equipment. Of course, we not only have a latex glove production line but also a meltblown cloth production line and a mask making machine. disinfection door, fog sprayer machine, air disinfection machine, and professional backpack sprayer. based on the principles of credibility, quality, and customer satisfaction, YG machinery company sincerely welcomes new and old customers to visit and purchase, we will serve you wholeheartedly!