A small water well drilling rig is a kind of domestic water well drilling equipment, also can be called a folding water well drilling rig. This kind of machine is usually used for drilling household wells, field irrigation wells, construction pile drivers, and other small projects. The portable small water well drilling rig is mainly used for drilling soil, limestone, and other soft rocks.
Remark: Hard rocks are not recommended. If hard rock geology is needed, you can choose our YG Crawler Water Well Drilling Rig Equipment.
Water well drilling rig for sale
The advantage of a small drilling platform is that it can drill quickly. The drilling depth can reach 120m, and the hole diameter can reach 350mm. If you have any questions, please contact us. As a professional manufacturer of small water well drilling rigs, you will surely get good water well drilling rigs from us at a good price.
We also have Horizontal directional drilling machine, core drilling rigs, DTH drilling rigs, rotary drilling rigs, etc. What kind of drilling rig are you looking for? Leave your message to get the price of the water well drilling rig immediately.
Related article: Trailer mounted concrete pump | Construction Machinery
Hotlist of trailer mounted small water well drilling rigs for sale
The following is a hotlist of YG small water well drilling rig models. Please tell us about your needs. For example, depth, opening diameter, use, geological conditions, project deadline, work efficiency, etc., we will give you a satisfactory answer as soon as possible.
Water Well Drilling Rigs Parameters
Features of Small Water Well Drilling Rig
- Powerful, YG well drilling equipment sold can be equipped with an electric motor and diesel engine as power.
- The drilling rig has good disassembly performance, easy operation, easy maintenance, and convenient relocation.
- There is no need to open and combine the axle box and gear mesh number, which not only reduces parts and weight but also. It is conducive to dustproof and lubrication, which saves lubricating oil, and can also avoid loosening of the closing screws and increase the service life.
- Wide practicability. Well drilling equipment can use augers to drill holes in the pipe string or use round core drill barrels for sampling. Or use positive and negative circulating water for drilling.
- The body is compact. The portable water well drilling rigs occupy a small area and are completely suitable for drilling wells for farmyards or other narrow terrains.
Watch working video on Youtube: https://youtu.be/pbdqGm7f2cY
Maintenance of Portable Cheap Water Well Drilling Equipment
- The motor part of the drilling rig should be handled with care to avoid rain and splashing.
- Do not touch and connect the motor wire connector.
- Frequently check whether the wire rope is replaced.
- Before and after use of the drill pipe thread, lubricate it with engine oil and place it in a rain-proof place to avoid rust.
- The motor cannot be overloaded for a long time.
- Check the circuit and transformer insurance when the motor is not rotating.
What are the Factors Affecting the Efficiency of Small Water Well Drilling Rigs?
There are many factors that affect the construction efficiency of small water well drilling rigs, such as variable geology, different cooperation methods, different pile diameters, column lengths, geographic location, climate, etc., all of which will affect the construction efficiency.
First of all, in purchasing drilling rigs, it is necessary to choose reliable quality and stable performance. You can read this blog to learn how to choose s suitable drilling rig. With a drilling rig, it is also necessary to configure high-quality drill pipes. The torque, pressure, and vibration output by the drilling rig all act on the drill pipes, so the quality of the drill pipes is directly affected.
When configuring the drill bit, it is necessary to modify and replace the drill bit according to different geological structures, so as to improve the construction efficiency. Different geology has an important relationship with drilling rig construction efficiency, construction difficulty, construction plan, mechanical wear, and material consumption.