Ride on roller is suitable for various compaction operations and widely used in construction sites. Different from walk behind roller compactor, ride on rollers are equipped with luxurious seats. Double drum ride-on rollers are easy to adjust and comfortable to work. Due to the small radius, the ride on the roller can work in a narrow area. And the double steel wheels make it have better compaction efficiency. The double drum ride on roller adopts excellent anti-vibration measures so that the staff will not be fatigued even if they work for a long time.
- Model: YG-850
- Power: 6.0 / 3600rpm
- Speed: 0–4km / h
- Climbing Ability: 30%
- Steel Wheel Size: 580 * 700mm
- Vibration Frequency: 70Hz
- Exciting Force: 35KN
- Water Tank Capacity: 15L
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.6L
- Drive: SAUER hydrostatic drive
- Vibration: Mechanical transmission, electromagnetic clutch
- Dimension: 1600 * 900 * 1200mm
- Weight: 750kg
- Adopt Honda gasoline engine, advanced quality assurance, superior performance, easy to start.
- Adopt international advanced SAUER hydraulic transmission unit, stepless speed change. The walking mode is forward and backward, it is easy to change direction.
- Electrical start and electromagnetic vibration control make operation more convenient.
- Use international NSK bearings and MITSUBOSHI V-belt, which can ensure the performance of the road roller.
- The surface of the double drum roller is beautiful, rust and corrosion-resistant.
- The four-stroke engine has high reserve power, low fuel consumption, low noise, and excellent durability. At the same time, it has an oil sensor, and it has an automatic shutdown function when the engine oil is insufficient.
- Equip with a water tank to increase the continuous working time of the equipment.
- The driving mode is designed as a fully enclosed hydraulic control system, which ensures the effect of walking and compaction.
- The steel wheel has an auto-pressing polyurethane automatic cleaning scraper. It can prevent dirt and asphalt from accumulating on the steel wheel, make compaction smoother.
- The design of the side body is compact, which is very easy and convenient to work on the edges and corners.
Road Roller Types
YG vibratory rollers mainly divide into walk behind roller and ride on roller. There are mainly two types.
- The ride-on roller is suitable for compacting asphalt layer in the narrow place, where it is difficult to enter. Such as sidewalk, bicycle lanes, parking areas.
- Sub-layer compaction of cement stable layer; compaction of asphalt concrete at trench edges and corners.
- During the construction of the backfill, such as pipes, culverts, aisles, and abutments, compaction work in areas where large road rollers cannot work.
- Pavement paving of municipal garden landscape, residential landscape, golf course construction, sidewalk.
- Model: YG-880
- Power: 25HP / 20HP
- Speed: 0-5KM / H
- Climbing Ability: 30%
- Steel Wheel Size: rear wheel 740 * Φ850, front wheel 800 * Φ850
- Exciting Force: 50KN
- Vibration Frequency: 70Hz
- Fuel tank capacity: 19L
- Vibration Mode: electromagnetic clutch
- Dimension: 2100*1000*1650 mm
- Weight: 1000KG
Compression stroke: The piston moves from bottom dead center to top dead center driven by the crankshaft. At this time, the exhaust valve still closes, and the intake valve starts to close gradually. As the piston moves upwards, the cylinder volume decreases.
Exhaust stroke: The gas in the cylinder pushes the piston to the bottom dead center at the end of each work. The mixture becomes an exhaust gas due to combustion. At this time, the piston moves from the bottom dead center to the top dead center under the driving of the cylinder, and the exhaust gas in the cylinder discharges through the exhaust valve until the piston reaches the top dead center.
- When shifting gears, the vehicle-mounted roller must stop before going uphill, and should be in low gear when going downhill.
- Driver rollers are not allowed to make sharp turns when driving at high speeds.
- The differential lock device should place in a different position during normal operation. So as to road roller can turn normally, and avoid damage to the road surface. When the machine is stuck in a mud pit or there are large stones blocking the rear wheel, the differential locking device can place in the locked position, in order to help the double drum roller overcome the rear wheel slip and obstacles.
Maintenance on Double Drum Vibratory Rollers
Compared with walk-behind rollers, double drum ride-on rollers are much lighter, so the ride on roller is popular in double drum vibratory rollers. There are shock-absorbing rubber pads on the rollers, which are also relatively easy to damage. How can we extend the life of the cushion?
- Tighten the shock-absorbing bolts before working.
- Regularly clean up the residue on the cushion.
- Set the throttle controller to the highest speed before vibration compaction operation.
- The road roller is strictly forbidden to be exposed to the sun or low-temperature environment for a long time.
Ride on Roller Manufacturer-YG Machinery
YG Machinery is a professional pavement machinery manufacturer. It has been devoted to the development of pavement machinery with various mechanical performance advantages for 20 years. road rollers are our best-selling products. Because the price is reasonable, the variety is complete, the performance is superior and competitive. We have professional technical staff and sales staff. If you are interested in our road rollers or other machinery, please feel free to contact us. Will reply in a timely manner.