A walk-behind roller compactor is a mini road roller for compaction operation. It is convenient and lightweight, suitable for narrow areas and places where large rollers cannot enter. The single-person operation is flexible and changeable, and the walk behind roller provides an efficient and convenient working method for small-scale compaction work.
Walk-behind Road Roller Compactor for sale
A small road roller consists of four parts: engine, operating handle, steel ring, and hydraulic system. It has the advantages of small size, compact structure, and ease to use. So walk behind roller for sale is often used for road maintenance, landscape gardening, golf courses, and other road compaction. Contact us now to get the mini walk behind roller price.
Parameter of Single Drum Roller
- Model: YG-600S
- Engine Power: 5.5HP
- Walking Speed: 2.4km / h
- Drive Method: hydraulic drive
- Walking Way: both-way
- Steel Wheel Size: 426 * 600mm
- Maximum Excitation Force: 15KN
- Vibration Frequency: 70Hz
- Vibration Clutch Method: Automatic
- Climbing Ability: 25%
- Walk behind roller Weight: 330kg
- Dimension: 1070*980*1200 mm
Types of Walk-behind Roller Compactor
According to different engines, walk behind roller compactor includes electric small road roller, gasoline walk behind asphalt roller, and diesel walk behind roller. According to different steel wheels, the walk behind the vibratory roller can divide into a single drum vibratory roller, a double drum vibratory roller. If you are looking for a mini roller compactor for sale, please leave a message.
Parameter of Double Drum Vibratory steel wheel road Roller
- Model: YG-600D
- Power: 6.0hp / 3600rpm
- Speed: 0-4km / h
- Climbing Ability: 30%
- Loading: 45n / cm
- Steel Wheel Size: 426 * 600mm
- Vibratory Force: 25KN
- Water Tank Capacity: 15L
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.6L
- Weight: 550kg
- Dimension: 1310*1200*1220 mm
Features of rideon roller compactors walkbehind:
- Compact structure, small size, large excitation force, convenient for site conversion.
- The armrest adopts a plane gear adjustment mechanism. The walk-behind roller is flexible and convenient and can adjust to workers of different heights.
- Small walk-behind rollers have a small working radius and ultra-narrow pass width. It can replace conventional compaction equipment.
- A small road roller with full hydraulic has two vibration frequencies and a two-stage amplitude. It can adapt to different thickness plies and compaction of various materials.
- The steel wheel surface of small walk-behind rollers is beautiful and has a long service life.
Walk-behind Vibratory Roller of Working Principle
In order to compensate for its small overall size and lightweight, a small walk-behind roller compactor is equipped with a vibration device. The walk-behind vibratory roller not only ensures a good compaction effect but also improves operating efficiency. The walk-behind roller uses a centrifugal clutch to control the vibration, and it has a continuously variable speed function. It can also directly control the magnitude of the exciting force through the throttle. Therefore, the operation of the walk behind the road roller is simple. In addition, it also uses hydraulic driving to drive in both directions, chain transmission, which makes greater torque and more stability. Click here you can check our small walk-behind roller compactor price.
Operation of Vibratory Devices
- The vibration device of the small walk-behind roller cannot work on hard ground.
- Vibration devices cannot be used during the high-speed rolling operation.
- When multiple rollers work at the same time, they should keep a distance of at least 2.5 meters from each other.
- When reversing a small walk-behind roller, first stop the equipment, and then push the reversing handle in the other direction.
How to Operate the Road Roller in Different Environments?
- When working on asphalt pavement, it should be sure that the bottom layer of the asphalt mixture is clean and dry, and spray the asphalt bonding layer. So as to prevent the movable of asphalt mixture during the rolling process.
- When rolling uphill, the speed of the walking roller should keep smoothly, and the drive wheels should be behind.
- If the slope of the work surface is too steep, you can use the downhill rolling method. Do pre-compress with a light roller, and then compact.
Precautions for Small Roller Compactor
The walk-behind roller compactor must pay attention to the following three matters when they are used for the first time, so as not to reduce the service life of the equipment.
- Because the parts of the small walk-behind road roller are brand new, during the first operation, the bearing pressure is unstable. So in the initial operation, workers should control the working time and the intensity, in order to avoid severe wear and tear on the parts.
- Be sure to avoid impact and heat when using for the first time, otherwise, it is easy to cause important parts loosening.
- It is necessary to regularly perform lubrication between various components, which can prevent the surface of the parts from scratching.
Walk-behind Roller Compactor Manufacturer – YG Machinery
YG walk-behind roller compactor has a compact structure, so its operation is relatively simple. The roller can help us work in narrow places with high work efficiency and good results. YG Machinery as a road machinery manufacturer can provide a variety of road machinery. For example, road marking machine, asphalt crack filler machine, shot blasting machine, floor grinding machine, fog cannon machine, sandblasting machine, mortar sprayer machine, portable concrete pump, hydraulic rock splitter, pile breaker. Friends in need are welcome to consult and purchase, we will be happy at your service.