Thermoplastic road marking machine is ideal for the marking work with thermoplastic paints in kinds of roads, vehicle parks, schools, factories, etc. It plays an important role in city planning and road construction, its accuracy, and high productivity can save the investment of time, labor force and money. Road marking equipment uses a specially manufactured high-precision cast iron marking equipment to ensure that the marking line is neat, uniform and beautiful. The line marking machine has the advantages of high performance, innovative tech, proven quality, very fuel-efficient, easy operation and maintenance.
YG-360 Line Painting Machine
YG electric line painting machine is the key equipment for thermoplastic marking construction, driven by battery power, and finished the marking lines with thermoplastic pre-heater. YG-360 Line Painting Machine has the advantages of reasonable design, simple structure, flexible operation, low labor intensity. Operation is easy and safe, maintenance is very easy. The marking line has a better visual effect, is neat and bright. The discharge door of the road marking machine is freely closed, and the marking line is evenly thick. The driving decomposition type of hopper can fully guarantee the marking quality.
Parameter of Road Line Marking Machine
|Model||YG – 380||YG – 360|
|Thermoplastic Paint Tank||Double stainless steel heating insulation barrels;|
|Capacity: 100kg; Plug-in manually mixer device|
|Glass Beads Container||10kg|
|Scope Marking Thickness||1-2.5mm|
|Heating Method||Liquefied petroleum gas|
|Marking Width||100/150/200/250/300/400/450 mm|
YG-180 Line Marking Equipment
This YG-180 line marking machine is light, compact and beautiful. The lifting design of the handle allows the operator to make adjustments as needed. The speed control buffer device makes the glass bead and paints spray simultaneously. Stainless steel heating kettle adopts detachable design, and has good thermal insulation effect. There is a filter in the kettle, which can filter out impurities in the paint. The coating bucket adopts a high-precision steel plate, resistant to high temperature, corrosion, deformation.
Parameter of Line Marking Equipment
|Model||YG -180S||YG – 180|
|Thermoplastic Paint Tank||Double stainless steel;||Double stainless steel heating insulation barrels;|
|Capacity: 120kg;||Capacity: 100kg;|
|Plug-in manually mixer device;||Plug-in manually mixer device|
|Glass Beads Container||10kg|
|Heating Device||Liquefied petroleum gas|
|Marking Width||50/100/150/200/250/350/400/450 mm (optional)|
|Scope Marking Thickness||1-2.5mm||1-2.5mm|
|Battery Capacity||12*4=48 AH||—-|
|Battery Voltage||48 V||—-|
|Driver Speed||1-8 Km/h||1.5km/h|
|Working Duration||8-12 h||—-|
Vibration Line Marking Machine
YG vibration line marking machine is designed for convex marking. The machine uses the latest German intelligent program controller and user-friendly control panel, has a perfect variable speed walking system. The convex marking has stronger deformation resistance, abrasion resistance, and shock resistance. The mark lines guarantee the security of drivers and provide compulsory deceleration and anti-slippery.
- Model: YG -120
- Container Capacity: 120kg (60L)
- Glass Beads Container: 10kg
- Engine: 5.5HP
- Driving Speed: Forward 0-4km/h, backward 0-3.2km/h
- Max. Climbing Capacity: 15 ͦ
- Convex Height: 3-5mm (adjustable)
- Marking Width: 50/100/150/200/250/350/400/450 mm (optional)
- Dimension: 1360mm*900mm*1100mm
- Weight: 265kg
What Should We Do Before the Operation?
- Clean up the debris on the road surface to make it clean and meet the construction requirements.
- Apply some lubricating oil to the bucket and clutch to ensure a flexible switch.
- Remove the rubbish of the insulated kettle and filter, and check every rotating part and screw.
- Check the liquefied gas tank, stove, and pipeline for air leakage.
- Adjust the knife underframe to control the marking thickness between 1.5-2.5mm.
- Prepare dry glass beads to ensure sprinkling evenly, check whether the clutch gear is properly engaged.
- Operators should wear protective equipment to prevent burns.
How to Operate the Thermoplastic Road Marking Machine for Sale?
- Pour the dry glass beads into the glass bead box.
- Open the liquefied gas tank valve, ignite and heat the thermoplastic paint tank with a torch.
- Use a filter to connect the discharge port between the marking machine and thermoplastic paint can, and the marking machine begins to receive the paint from the paint can.
- Push the marking machine to the right place, put down the ruler and align it with the center of the baseline.
- When the temperature of the thermoplastic paint tank reaches 180℃, open the door to make the marking paint into the paint bucket, close the door when the paint inside the bucket is 25mm away from the bucket surface.
- Pick up the handles of the applicator, open the gate of under-frame, and make the marking machine work in the right direction of work.
- Lift the two handles of the applicator and hang it back to stop the work.
- Keep working after adding the marking paint.