Dust suppression cannon is the latest and more effective dust control equipment in the world. It is also called fog cannon, mist cannon. Fog cannon machine can eject fog evenly in one direction, eventually form water drop and fall to the ground. The dust control cannon can deal with the dust in the following working conditions: coal mines, garbage disposal, construction and demolition, material warehouses and ports. In addition, this fog cannon machine is widely used to reduce PM10 and PM2.5 in cities, and the dust reduction efficiency is more than 95%. The dust control equipment is also suitable for spraying pesticides.
Parameter of Mist Cannon:
|Water Pump Power||3kw||3kw||5.5kw||5.5kw||11kw|
Fog cannon machine consists of water tank, water pipe, plunger pump, nozzle, fan, generator set, horizontal steering device, vertical pitch device, electric control box, remote control, etc.
Features of Fog Cannon:
- Fog gun has a long range, wide coverage, high work efficiency, and can achieve precise spraying.
- The sprayed mist particles are small. The particle size of water mist is between 40 and 200um. It forms a moist mist after contacting with dust, which can quickly suppress the dust.
- The supporting power is flexible, that is, it can use 380V power or diesel generator set.
- The fog cannon machine comes in a variety of forms, and it can be fixed to a platform or mounted on a transport vehicle.
- The operation is flexible, remote or manual control. Horizontal rotation and spray angles are adjustable.
- Compared with other dust suppression equipment (spray gun, sprinkler truck), water consumption can save 70% -80%. And the area covered by water mist is much larger.
- Spraying range is optional, can meet the different needs of customer.
There are main two applications of the fog cannon, one is to increase the humidity of the air, and the other is to spray small water spots into the air.
- Dust pollution control: open-air material storage yard, coal logistics park, open-pit mining, open-air blasting, closed discharge area, dump truck discharge, large loading truck work, bulk powder handling. Construction demolition, construction waste handling, and road dust control during heavy vehicle transportation.
- Dust reduction, cooling, and disinfection: airfields, highways, stations, docks, public places, sports fields, hot venues, etc.
How to Achieve Dust Suppression?
The dust suppression fog cannon can use purified water to achieve the role of dust reduction. If necessary, add some additives to the water tank, which can reduce the surface tension of water and change the hydrophilicity. So as to prevent dust from being electrostatically charged, and achieve the integration of fine dust into the water droplets. The mixture of dust and water falls on the ground by gravity. Once the mixture falls on the ground, the surface will form a curing substance, it can avoid secondary dust.
Factors Influencing Dust Removal Efficiency:
1. Location of Mist Cannon
When placing the high-pressure atomizing nozzle, it should be placed as close as possible to the point where the dust occurs. In the early stage of dispersion, the dust mixed airflow has a high density, and the mist particle rate is high. Therefore, the collision between dust and mist-like particles can form strong turbulence. It is beneficial to the capture and removal of dust, and further improves the efficiency of dust removal.
2. Time Selection of Fog Spraying
In addition, the time selection of fog spraying is also very important. The spraying effect is better within 3 minutes before the powder appears. Fog cannon dust suppression can increase the humidity in the air in advance, which is beneficial to further dust removal.
3. Water Pressure
Fog cannon pressure refers to the pressure value at the high-pressure atomizing nozzle, when the dust suppression system performs the dust removal operation. As the water pressure increases, the droplet diameter becomes smaller, the contact area between dust and mist particles becomes larger, and the better the dust removal ability. However, if the pressure is too high, the power consumption becomes high. It is easy to destroy the assembly and reduce the life of the dust removal assembly. At the same time, excessive pressure can easily damage the water supply pipeline. Therefore, while improving efficiency, the worker should pay attention to the protection of the equipment.
4. Fog Flow
According to the data, the large mist flow can increase the dust contact area, and the probability of capturing suspended dust. However, excessive fog streams can also bring bad results. For example, the increase in moisture content in coal will affect the coal price, it also easily causes the conveyor belt to slip. Therefore, when the dust removal effect is relatively obvious, the flow of the fog cannon should be controlled within reasonable limits.
Fog Cannon Manufacturer – YG Machinery
Dust suppression water cannons are hot sale products in YG machinery. Fog cannon machine has the advantages of strong wind, high range, good penetrability, good dust removal and cooling effect. Many customers buy several sets at a time, because the fog cannon price is cheaper and practical. If you are interested in dust suppression cannon, please feel free to contact us.