YG 360 thermoplastic line marking machine is ideal for marking thermoplastic line. It is usually equipped with hot melt kettle. thermoplastic line marking machine can mark a reflective road line, including straight line, dotted line, curve, oriented arrow, letters.
- Model: YG-360
- Thermoplastic Paint Tank: Double stainless steel heating insulation barrels
- Capacity: 100kg
- Glass Beads Container: 10kg
- Scope Marking Thickness: 1-2.5mm
- Heating temperature: 180-210℃
- Heating Method: Liquefied petroleum gas
- Marking Width: 100/150/200/250/300/400/450 mm
- Dimension (L*W*H): 1250mm*900mm*950mm
- Weight: 110kg
Features of Thermoplastic line Marking Machine
- Reasonable design, simple structure, flexible operation, low labor intensity.
- The marking line has a better visual effect, is neat and bright.
- The discharge door is freely closed, and the marking line is evenly thick.
- Glass Beads Box: Manual movement in step clutch, gear cycle, rolling sowing, and disassembly design.
- The driving decomposition type of hopper can fully guarantee the marking quality.
- Operation is easy and safe, maintenance is very easy.
- Wheels are made of iron and heat-resistant rubber.
Hot melt kettle is the key equipment for heating thermoplastic paint. In the marking process, thermoplastic paint must be melt into a liquid state by preheater equipment. Then road line marking machines can spray hot coating on the road surface. And coating quality is directly related to the marking line. Thermoplastic paint kettle adopts mechanical transmission, high-quality melt cylinder, direct injection burner. It has the advantages of stable performance, good efficiency, easy to operate, and maintain. YG thermoplastic melter includes a single-cylinder engine kettle and double cylinder engine kettle.
How does the Hot Melt Kettle Work?
1. Pour Thermoplastic Paint into the Kettle.
Open the feeding gate, and put 2-3 bags paint into each cylinder.
2. Burn Torch and Stove.
Light the torch, and extend it into the stove. Open the valve of the liquefied gas tank first, then open the burner valve of the stove, and light the stove. The burner valve can control the size of the fire. In the process of thermoplastic paint heat preservation, turn the burner valve down. So as to avoid the bottom paint forming a paste, which can affect the quality of the marking.
3. Startup the Diesel Engine.
Before starting the diesel engine, the two operating handle plates should be placed in a neutral position.
4. Stir the Melted Paint and add New Paint into a Kettle.
- When the temperature reaches 180-200℃, thermoplastic paint gradually melts completely. At the same time, lift the operation handle, and stir the paint in the clockwise direction.
- Add new paint when the tank temperature is 210℃. After the melting of new paint, add new thermoplastic paint until filling the kettle.
- Control the kettle temperature by adjusting the burner valve. The suitable temperature is about 180℃ in summer, 180-210℃ in winter.
- Adjust stirring speed by accelerating the speed of the diesel engines.
5. Pour out Making Paint from Hot Melt Kettle.
Place the line marking machine on the outlet of a kettle. Lift the handle of the discharge door upwards, and the paint flows into the marking machine through the discharge slot. After the marking machine filling up the coating, close the outlet.
6. Stop Stirring and Close the Engine.
Return the engine throttle to the parking gear, and close engine. Pull the operating handle back to the neutral position, and stop stirring in the kettle.
- The temperature in the kettle should not exceed 220 °C.
- If the coating is agglomerated, disassemble it and put it in.
- The melting viscosity of the same paint should be as consistent as possible.
- Avoid heating the coating for a long time at higher temperatures, so as to prevent paint discoloration and cracking.
Thermoplastic Line Marking Machine Manufacturer – YG Machinery
YG thermoplastic line marking machines have several types, such as hand push marking machine, heating marking all-in-one machine, oscillating line marking machine. Apart from the road marking machine, YG Machinery also provides other accessory equipment for marking lines, such as a floor removal machine, cleaning blower, waterline machine, primer spraying machine, and others. These machines can help you finish the marking work in a short time, and make the city roads better. These lines can bring the vitality and the vigor to the city, and increase the charm of the city.
In addition, we have more road machinery, such as: mini road roller, asphalt crack filler machine, small asphalt milling machine, asphalt recycling machine, concrete road cutting machine, sand blaster machine, etc. Free consultation is welcome.