Paver compactor is mainly used for tamping foundation and asphalt road surface. It is suitable for material with low adhesion and friction between particles. The powerful impact force of ground compactor is driven by high-speed rotation of the engine, and transmitted from the belt to body by automatic clutch.
Features of Walk Behind Compactor:
- Quality assurance, superior performance, easy to operate.
- The vibrating bottom plate is made of ductile iron, which is resistant to vibration and vibration.
- Adopt HONDA gasoline engine, renowned NSK bearing and MITSUBOSHI V-belt, ensure the working performance of the machine.
- The surface is sprayed, beautiful, rust and corrosion resistant.
- Improve the quality and efficient of back-filling works and road construction.
Parameters of Gasoline Plate Compactor:
|Excitation Force||10.5km||13 km|
Parameters of Electric Plate Compactor:
In general, the performance of the paver compactor is mainly affected by the quality of whole machine, exciting force and excitation frequency. The exciting force is mainly used to maintain the forced vibration of the compacted material; and excitation frequency affects compaction efficiency and the degree of compaction directly. That is, in the same exciting force condition, the higher the excitation frequency, the higher the compaction efficiency. Soil compaction equipment is mainly used for the compaction of engineering foundations, curbs and asphalt pavements in roads, municipalities, buildings, water conservancy and other fields.
Tamper compactor is suitable for compaction of sand, gravel, asphalt sand, lean concrete and clay. It is widely used in road construction, bridge foundation, house construction, dam reservoir, farmland reservoir implementation, especially for construction of indoor, narrow yards, courtyards, construction tasks that cannot be completed by large and medium-sized compaction machinery.
|Ram plate size||330*280mm||330*280mm||330*280mm|
- Can compact different soil and asphalt pavement.
- The special designed muffler cover reduces the noise generated by the engine and floor.
- Shock-absorbing guide handle reduces operator fatigue.
- The bottom plate is made of wear-resistant steel plate and outer rubber to extend the service life.
- Equipped with Honda gasoline engine, aluminum alloy casing.
- Suitable for compaction in narrow areas.
Tamping rammer is ideal for small area operation, the vertical deformation of the subgrade surface can reach more than 10cm. The machine significantly increases the backfilling density, speeds up backfill in a specific range. Plate vibrators are widely used in bridges, road surface and support structures. It is also suitable for compression work such as local excavation and partial or semi-filling of narrow areas.
What are the Safety Requirements when Operating a Plate Compactor?
- Make sure that all connected parts are not damaged.
- Check the circuit and ground wire is connected correctly. In particular, the eccentric and pulley are securely installed and reliable.
- Add enough lubricant in advance to resist the influence of the internal combustion engine, improve the flexibility of the controller and work efficiency.
- The cable surface insulation must be perfect and handle the damaged area carefully.
- Operators should wear insulated gloves and shoes to prevent electric shock.
- After turning on the power, check the direction of motor rotation.
- Do not work on frozen soil, hard rock and masonry.
- During the construction process, it is necessary to increase the soil density, and the tamping can be repeated without moving back and forth.
Why the Plate Compactor is an Essential Tool?
Subgrade is a very important part in road engineering. Subgrade is a geotechnical structure that is often invaded and destroyed by changes in natural conditions such as geology, water, rainfall, climate, earthquakes, etc.. Its resistance is poor. Therefore, the roadbed should have sufficient robustness, stability and durability. The sufficient stability and durability of landscape projects, sidewalks, driveways and roadways are essential, the quality of roadbed directly determines the quality of the road surface. Deficient compaction of the soil and base material can easily cause uneven surfaces, which ultimately lead to safety issues and unattractive road surface.
Vibrating plate compactor is driven by hand, powered by engine, which provide powerful vibratory compaction effort to soil and asphalt via a bottom-mounted steel plate. Impact compaction is high-frequency alternating shock and variable force compaction. The weight of machine and the vibrations of plate thump the material tightly together and prevent air from entering the material.
How to Choose the Right Tamper Compactor?
Choosing a plate compactor is a big decision, you should consider a number of factors when you are searching for the correct machine. Only buy the right ones, not the expensive ones. A better choice will help you save time and money. Considering your base material is an important step.
If you are in an area with cohesive soil, or soil with fine particles and a mix of clay and silt, YG paver compactor provides enough force to compact the soil to a solid base. If you are in an area with granular soil, or larger particles such as sand, gravel and rock, the YG tamping rammer can meet your requirements. YG company has professional technology team to help you choose the right machine and solve your problems in road construction engineering.