The infrared temperature gauge is designed for measuring the human temperature. It is very simple and convenient to use. It can accurately measure the temperature in 1 second. There is no laser point, no need to touch the human skin, avoid cross-infection, one-click temperature measurement. It is suitable for home users, hotels, libraries, large enterprises, and institutions, and can also be used in hospitals, schools, customs, airports, and other comprehensive places, and can also be provided to medical personnel for use in clinics.
Of course, in many countries, the epidemic situation is still very serious. It is still very important to do personal protection, and after the resumption of production and production, we must take protective measures. We also have other personal protective measures, such as fogging sanitizer machine, air disinfection machine, disinfection channel, and more anti-epidemic equipment, in addition, we also have mask making machines and meltblown machines, etc. if you need, you can contact us.
Non-contact Infrared Thermometer Parameter:
|Temperature Range||-32~ 43°C (90~109°F)|
|Response Time & Wavelength||500ms & (8-14) um|
|Repeatability||±1% or ±1°C|
|Weight||122G ( without battery)|
What are the Characteristics of an Infrared Temperature Gauge?
- Quick temperature measurement: Measurement time <1 second.
- Precise temperature measurement: The measurement difference is about 0.3 degrees.
- Easy to use: One measurement, easy to operate.
- Non-contact: Measure the temperature of the human forehead without touching human skin.
- Temperature measurement distance: It can be adapted between 5-15cm without the need to fix the measurement distance.
- Large screen display: Large screen liquid display, white backlight, any light can be clearly displayed.
- Temperature alarm: Freely set the alarm temperature.
- Modification of settings: Modification parameters can be set to suit the race of different skin tones.
- Unit conversion: You can use degrees celsius, fahrenheit conversion.
Matters Needing Attention of the Infrared Temperature Gauge?
- When measuring body temperature, the instrument should be pointed above the forehead and above the eyebrow and kept vertical. The measurement site should not be blocked by the hair. The distance between the instrument and the forehead is recommended to be about 5-8cm.
- When the person being measured comes from a place with a large temperature difference from the measurement environment, it should stay in the detection environment for at least five minutes, otherwise, it will affect the detection result.
- Fever patients’ cold forehead, sweating, and other cooling measures will make the measurement result low and should be avoided in this case.
- When the product is taken from a place with a large temperature difference between the environment to be tested, the instrument should be placed in the environment to be tested for about 20 minutes before use.
- The surrounding environment of the person to be tested must be stable, and it cannot be measured in the environment with large airflows such as the fan and the air outlet of the air conditioner.
- The temperature gun is susceptible to radiation interference, and radiation should be avoided.
- Due to different infrared emissivity, it will affect the display temperature accuracy.
- Probe protective lens is the most vulnerable part of the infrared temperature gauge, so be careful to protect the probe lens.
- Do not drop or collide, otherwise it will cause damage.
Can the Infrared Temperature Gauge be Used to Measure the Wrist?
Of course, because the temperature of the forehead exposed to the air may be lower than the actual body temperature, for example, when walking in the cold wind, the lower the temperature, the less infrared radiation energy. A probably better method is to measure the wrist covered by clothes all the way.
The wrist measurement is to prevent environmental impact and cause inaccurate temperature measurement. In addition to the insulation of the clothing, the temperature of the wrist itself is relatively stable. During a sober time, the temperature of the wrist changes by about 1°C. Compared with the forehead exposed to the wind and the sun, the fluctuation is not too large. I believe it will be more accurate than the measurement of the forehead.
How to do the Daily Maintenance of the Infrared Temperature Gauge?
This product collects the infrared released by the human body for temperature measurement. Do not touch the infrared lens with your hand when using it, so as not to affect the measurement result. Care should also be taken when using the infrared temperature gauge. When the outside of the infrared temperature gauge is dirty, do not rinse with water.
Use a clean cotton cloth or use a cotton swab to gently wipe with medical alcohol. When the inside is dirty, remember not to use your fingers or touch or press the glass with other objects, otherwise, it will affect the accuracy of the measurement. You are willing to wipe the surface of the lens with a cotton swab and 95% absolute alcohol. When it is not used for a long time, it is recommended to remove the battery, and place the infrared forehead thermometer in a cool, dry place, and avoid direct sunlight.